Gannett Fleming Media Kit
To download a logo right click the link then choose "Save Target As..."
Color Logo: .EPS .JPG
Black logo: .EPS .JPG
White and PMS 192 logo: .EPS
White Logo: .EPS
Download all Gannett Fleming logos in .ZIP format.
Gannett Fleming Logo Standards:
Logos of Gannett Fleming, Inc. are protected by U.S. intellectual property and trademark laws and may not be used for any purpose without prior written permission of Gannett Fleming, Inc. that reserves all rights as the owner.
Gannett Fleming, Inc.’s company logo is available for use as a media tool that should provide a direct link to Gannett Fleming, Inc.’s site, which such uses require prior written permission of Gannett Fleming, Inc.
The Gannett Fleming logo should not be altered in any way. Do not typeset your own version of the logo. Use the approved versions above.
The Gannett Fleming logo always contains the Gannett Fleming emblem. However, it is acceptable for the emblem to stand alone (without the logo wording beside it.) You may not add additional words next to the logo, to appear as though it is a new logo.
- When offset printing, use ink color PMS* 192 (red).
- When outputting the logo for viewing on a computer screen, use a combination of 100% magenta and 100% yellow. In the RGB colorspace, it is R=237, G=28, B=36.
- If the logo is placed on a dark background, reversing the black to white is allowed.
- The words in the logo "Gannett Fleming" should only appear in black or white. No other color is allowed.
- When appropriate, the entire logo may be printed in black or white ink only.
- If the logo is placed on a dark color that would clash with the red in the emblem, change the color to white.
*PMS is an acronym for Pantone Matching System, a color standards and reproduction system used in the printing industry.