Information & Control
In today’s global economy, industry is under tremendous pressure to produce more with fewer resources. The greatest single impact to this effort has been through the utilization of control technology.
Properly planned and implemented, the use of control can:
- Increase productivity
- Improve quality control
- Improve reliability
- Minimize process deviation
- Provide valuable information to support management decisions
Custom designed plant control systems should:
- Provide consistent, repeatable process control
- Be easily reconfigured as operations are changed or introduced
- Be easily upgraded and backward compatible
- Provide an open architecture
- Allow single entry anywhere in the system
- Provide real-time data so operators can respond quickly to changing conditions
Control and instrumentation can be configured in a custom fashion taking into account the unique requirements of each user.
Automation and Control:
- System Component Specification and Selection (DPIT, FITs LITs, AITs, etc.)
- Valve Sizing
- Logic Diagrams
- Control Concepts
- I/O Lists
CADD Design and Drafting:
In addition to our instrumentation and control capabilities, our engineers and technicians have substantial business experience. We understand the non-technical, business-oriented needs of our clients. We focus on delivering a functional product on time, within budget, and without surprises.