GSA schedules give federal agencies quick access to contractors already pre-qualified by the General Services Administration. Gannett Fleming offers a broad range of services under our four active schedules, listed in the table below. For more information, click a link in the table, contact William Plumpton or search for Gannett Fleming at the GSA Advantage® site.
Using the GSA Schedule
- You develop a scope of work, and transmit it to your organization's procurement agent.
If you are not certain who to contact, let us know and we'll put you in touch with a GSA representative who can help.
- The procurement agent prepares a Request for Proposal (RFP) and transmits it to us.
- We respond to your RFP with a proposal.
- You and the procurement agent review our proposal, and if necessary, clarify or negotiate terms with us.
- The procurement agent issues a task order to us.
- We complete the task order.